Lisa Ann - Quotes

Lisa Ann- Quotes
"My safety with athletes is I know they’re not going to beat me or stalk me. I’ve never had an athlete be inappropriate with me"
"I’m looking at 18, 19, 20 year old guys. They’re little specimens. Their bodies are beautiful. They’re at the beginning of their lives, so they’re still excited, naive and simple. They’re not negative yet. There’s no ego yet. They’re not jaded. They’re fun"
"I didn’t want to be serious with anyone while I was shooting scenes and I don’t want to be serious with an active athlete because I think they should be focusing on other things"
"About relationships with Athletes "I don’t want to be in anyone’s situation where I have some girl calling me. If I catch them lying, I call them out on it"
For More Details

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kareena Kapoor Khan

Gabriella Demetriades

Zoe Saldana Hottest Image